For the purpose of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Altrincham Football Club, J. Davidson Stadium, Moss Lane, Altrincham, Cheshire WA15 8AP.
What information do we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following information that you may give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website, www.altrinchamfc.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you use our site, subscribe to our mailing list or any other services available on our website from time to time, search for particular content, follow a link on our site, participate in interactive content and/or social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, contact us using our Contact form and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information and a personal description.
Information we may collect about you when you visit the website. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
1. technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, any login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system;
2. information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), information you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
3. information we may receive from other website/service sources. This is information we may receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including for example, business partners, Altrincham in the Community, service providers, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and/or credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
How do we use this information?
We may use information held about you that you give to us in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- with your consent, to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;·
- with your consent, to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the mailing list submission or “Get in touch” form);· to notify you about changes to our site;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
We may use information we collect about you:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;· to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you with your consent, to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including: business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you; and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Altrincham Football Club Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers and users of its site may be one of the transferred assets.
Transmission and storage of your personal data
Transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ALTRINCHAM FOOTBALL CLUB – GENERAL PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice sets out how we use and look after the personal information we collect from you. We are the data controller, responsible for the processing of any personal data you give us. We take reasonable care to keep your information secure and to prevent any unauthorised access to or use of it.
What personal data we hold on you?
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that individual can be identified.
We collect, use, store and transfer some personal data of our employees, volunteers, suppliers & season-ticket holders.
You provide information about yourself when you register with the Club, and by filling in forms at an event or online, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
The information you give us may include your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address & phone number.
Why we need your personal data?
We will only use personal data for any purpose for which it has been specifically provided.
The lawful basis to retain personal data is to be able to run the football club’s business and provide services for supporters (for example the purchase of season tickets, the club shop, electronic newsletters etc).
Access to personal data & your rights regarding personal data
As a data subject you may have the right at any time to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data; to restrict or object to certain kinds of processing of your personal data, including direct marketing; to the portability of your personal data and to complain to the UK’s data protection supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office about the processing of your personal data.
As a data subject you are not obliged to share your personal data with the Club. If you choose not to share your personal data with us we may not be able to administer your season ticket or any future membership requirements.
How long do we keep your data for?
We keep personal data on our participants and season ticket holders while they continue in that role or are otherwise actively involved with the Club. We will delete this data 12 months after they have ended their participation, or sooner if specifically requested and we are able to do so. We may need to retain some personal data for longer for legal or regulatory purposes.
Protection of your personal data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time and will inform you to any changes in how we handle your personal data.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice then please contact us.