Altrincham have received the following information from Maidstone United ahead of our Vanarama National League fixture at the Gallagher Stadium on Saturday, December 10th, kick-off 3pm.
The stadium is on James Whatman Way, Maidstone, ME14 1LQ, and directions can be found online at www.maidstoneunited.co.uk/directions.
• Supporters can park at Invicta House or Sandling Road; these are a five-minute walk away. Other car parks are listed at www.maidstoneunited.co.uk/matchday-parking.
• Supporter coach(es) may drop off at James Whatman Way before going to the
Maidstone coach park on Vinters Road (ME14 5DX). This is a five-minute drive away.
• The nearest train stations are Maidstone East (London Victoria) or Maidstone Barracks (Medway Valley Line/London St Pancras International). Both stations are approximately 10 minutes from the ground.
• Turnstiles open at 12.30pm. Away section facilities are limited, so visiting supporters may wish to visit the town centre, which is a five-to-10-minute walk away. There are numerous bars, pubs and restaurants along Sandling Road, Week Street and Earl Street.
Ticket prices are:
Concessions (65+/students with valid ID): £15.00
Youths (11 to 16 year olds): £9.00
Juniors (Under 11): £3.00
• Given the estimated number of travelling supporters, there will be a pay on the day option – payment by credit/debit card. Tickets can also be purchased in advance at https://tktp.as/EBHHAO