Terms of service
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully before using this website
What is in these T&Cs?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.altrinchamfc.com.
Who are we and how can you find us?
www.altrinchamfc.com is a site operated by Altrincham Association Football Club Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 176333 and have our registered office at Altrincham Football Club, J. Davidson Stadium, Moss Lane, Altrincham, Cheshire WA15 8AP.
To contact us, please use our contact form available on our website.
Other terms that may apply to you?
In addition to these terms, the following terms apply to your use of our site:
3. Please see the “We are not responsible for websites we link to” section below in respect of other terms that may apply if you follow a link on our site.
4. We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
5. We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities or to improve the functionality, appearance or content of our site.
6. We reserve the right to suspend or remove out website. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and/or operational reasons. Where planned and possible, we will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal. Where suspension or withdrawal is unplanned, we will not be able to provide notice.
8. You are responsible for keeping your details safe. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
10. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password (or any other security information), you must promptly notify us.
How can you use the materials on our website?
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material and content published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site. You must notify such people of the restrictions imposed in respect of such materials pursuant to these terms at the time you share our site with them.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any content or materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes (or any other purpose not expressly authorised in these terms) without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. You should contact us in the first instance to discuss this.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date. The website is run by volunteers and cannot guarantee 100% accuracy at all times.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEBSITES WE LINK TO
We may provide links to the websites of our sponsors and other partners, Such websites are provided by third parties and these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We may provide links to websites owned and/or operated by third parties from which you can purchase goods and/or services related to Altrincham FC. You should be aware that such third-party websites are not operated by us and any purchases you make from such websites may be subject to such third-party’s terms and conditions. You should contact such website operator directly in respect of any purchases made.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources to which we may include links on our site. You should be aware that in navigating to such third-party sites, these sites may be subject to different terms and conditions and you should check this before you begin using such site.
USER-GENERATED CONTENT AND CONTENT STANDARDS
Our site may from time to time include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site and may enable you to interact with other users of our site, including twitter feeds and comment boxes (interactive services). This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If we do provide any interactive services, we will provide clear information about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and (if so) what form of moderation is used (whether human or technical). We do our best to assess the possible risks to users of interactive services and to decide how best to manage such risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of these terms.
Where you contribute any content or materials to our site (whether by use of an interactive service or otherwise), such contribution must be accurate (where it states facts), genuinely held (where it states opinions) and comply with the laws of England and Wales. Such contribution must not: be defamatory; obscene, offensive or hateful; promote sexually explicit material; promote violence; promote discrimination; infringe any intellectual property rights of any third party; be deceitful; breach any legal duty owed to a third party; promote any illegal activity; impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity; or contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
You warrant that any contribution made by you to our site does comply with the above standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of this warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
If we consider you have breached these terms, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including: withdrawal of your rights to use our site; removal of any contribution uploaded by you to our site; issue of a warning to you; legal proceedings against you (including full recovery (on an indemnity basis) of all our costs in respect of such proceedings); disclosure to law enforcement agencies as we deem appropriate; and any other action we deem reasonably appropriate. We exclude our liability for all actions we may take in response to breaches of this “User-generated content and content standards” section.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user: We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out at “User-generated content and content standards”.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Our trademarks are registered