ALTRINCHAM FC GOVERNANCE
The Legal Name of the club is Altrincham Association Football Club Limited.
The club’s company number is 0176333
Significant interests in the club (ie holders of a > 12.5% shares) - no one has greater than 12.5% shareholding.
Altrincham FC's home since 1910 has been at Moss Lane, Altrincham WA15 8AP. On 10 July 2013, it was announced that the stadium would be known as The J. Davidson Stadium, following a sponsorship agreement with the Club's main sponsors, J. Davidson, scrap metal processors, of Altrincham.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Co-Chairman: Bill Waterson, Lawrence Looney
Directors: John Coyne, Samantha Mackenzie, Chris Parry, Mark Luby, Mark Chapman, Albert Valdes, Scott Burton, Robert Esteva, Neil Faulkner