Words Joe Brayne | Pictures Jonathan Moore
WE turn our attention to the Cheshire Senior Cup on Tuesday (7.45pm), as we take on Northern Premier League side Stalybridge Celtic at The J. Davidson Stadium in round two.
Ross Speight & Danny Jarrett will take charge of the Robins tomorrow night, with a place in the quarter-finals on the line.
In the previous round
First Round – Last month, a youthful Alty side showcased their composure in a penalty shoot-out against 1874 Northwich in the first round, after a 1-1 tie in regulation.
A perfect showing from Altrincham’s penalty takers - Sam Roscoe, Owen German, Hayden Lindley and Harrison Howells – alongside goalkeeper Matthew Gould’s heroics to deny our visitors first two kicks, sealed a place in the second round.
Get them online right here...
- £7 Adults
- £2 Concessions & Under 16s
Although fans are advised to purchase tickets in advance, there will be the option to pay by cash at the turnstiles on the day, with an ATM available opposite the ground at the convenience store.
At the ground
- We're open from 6:45pm (Main Stand turnstile 6 & Golf Road Terrace turnstile 7)
- This match is not segregated
- Be advised that for your safety all supporters will be searched with a metal detector on entry to the stadium.
- Dawn's Snack Bar (food/drink) will be open, as will the bar in the Community Sports Hall
- No merchandise on sale (don't forget the new shop opens in Altrincham town centre very soon).
- Parking is on the streets around the ground only.
Can’t make the game?
Radio Robins will be broadcasting live on Radio Alty from 7.30pm.