16 octobre 2022
Vacancy: First Team Lead Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist
Altrincham Football Club are seeking to employ a new full-time First Team Lead Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist.
As part of the role, you will liaise with the first-team coaching staff and the medical team regarding the delivery of physiotherapy services at the club.
The successful applicant will be required to attend all training sessions and match days dependent on fixture locations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide medical care for all Altrincham FC first-team players
- Maintain an accurate and comprehensive database of treatment and work with all Altrincham FC first-team players, including current medical status, medical notes, and recordings of rehabilitation or gym sessions
- To provide the appropriate examination, assessment, and treatment of first-team players when required, including the referral to internal and external medical professionals
- Where appropriate, assist and liaise with the club's strength and conditioning coach.
- Developing and overseeing the development and implementation of prehab and rehab programmes for all Altrincham FC first-team players
- Work and communicate with other support staff within the club, including doctors/sports scientists and interns to provide an integrated approach to injury prevention, rehabilitation, and performance enhancement
- Bsc or Msc in Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy or Sports Rehabilitation
- The FA Level 4 Intermediate Trauma Medical Management in Football (ITMMIF) (desirable or training towards)
- A valid full UK Drivers License
Specific Experience & Person Specification:
- A minimum of two years of previous experience working in the medical department of a professional football club is desirable
- Experience working pitchside on a matchday at a professional football club
- The ability to work effectively and safely, whilst working both independently and as part of a team
- To be discreet and trustworthy, able to always adhere to confidentiality and data protection procedures
- Hardworking and enthusiastic with a passion for football
- Experience of working in a high functioning team in a relevant field. With references to support.
- Have contacts to build the department with volunteers and work experience candidates.
- Have excellent knowledge of emergency first aid, sports injury mitigation and recovery protocols, skills, tools and techniques.
- Be adaptable, resilient and fully committed to every training session and match day.
- Work within a MDT (work within a multi disciplinary team, experience of).
- Be willing to go above and beyond when required to help the team achieve its goals.
November 1st is the start date. Package dependent on experience.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org