Here's all your ticket and travel info if you're hitting the road with the Robins on Saturday
Altrincham have received the following information from Maidstone United ahead of our Vanarama National League fixture at the Gallagher Stadium on Saturday, December 10th, kick-off 3pm.
The stadium is on James Whatman Way, Maidstone, ME14 1LQ, and directions can be found online at www.maidstoneunited.co.uk/directions.
• Supporters can park at Invicta House or Sandling Road; these are a five-minute walk away. Other car parks are listed at www.maidstoneunited.co.uk/matchday-parking.
• Supporter coach(es) may drop off at James Whatman Way before going to the
Maidstone coach park on Vinters Road (ME14 5DX). This is a five-minute drive away.
• The nearest train stations are Maidstone East (London Victoria) or Maidstone Barracks (Medway Valley Line/London St Pancras International). Both stations are approximately 10 minutes from the ground.
• Turnstiles open at 12.30pm. Away section facilities are limited, so visiting supporters may wish to visit the town centre, which is a five-to-10-minute walk away. There are numerous bars, pubs and restaurants along Sandling Road, Week Street and Earl Street.
Ticket prices are:
Concessions (65+/students with valid ID): £15.00
Youths (11 to 16 year olds): £9.00
Juniors (Under 11): £3.00
• Given the estimated number of travelling supporters, there will be a pay on the day option – payment by credit/debit card. Tickets can also be purchased in advance at https://tktp.as/EBHHAO