Words Joe Brayne | Pictures Jonathan Moore
ALTRINCHAM will play under the bright lights of TNT Sports this Saturday (5.30pm) as our Vanarama National League clash with Bromley at Hayes Lane is televised live.
Alty’s (4th, 38pts) superb second-half comeback against bottom-placed AFC Fylde, spearheaded by Chris Conn-Clarke’s magnetising brace, ensured the Robins remain within playoff contention.
Meanwhile, the Ravens (2nd, 48pts), will be hoping that their recent signing of forward Levi Amantchi will provide additional firepower in their push towards the league’s apex.
Chris Conn-Clarke’s MOTM performance: “It is what he does, he has them magic moments. The first that I saw him play, I knew that he was capable of winning games, and that is what he has done tonight. He is a super player and he is one that I would want to pay money to go to watch.”
On the crowd support: “It is brilliant. I have said it a million times before, but these stands are great. When we are on top of games, and when we have got this momentum, is when the fans can really enjoy it - and they deserve these moments. We have worked hard to get here, we have built up to this over the three years.”
Last time against Bromley
September of this year – Altrincham’s six-game unbeaten start to the season ended at the hands of Bromley after the visitors conjured an unlikely winner in the dying minutes. One silver lining was Alty’s exceptional goal as Justin Amaluzor capped off a superbly executed set-piece routine straight from the training ground.
Get them online right here…
● £20 Adults
● £15 Concessions
● £7 Under-16s
● FREE Under-12s (with paying adult)
Fans can log in or register here at which point you'll be able to select ‘match tickets’ before choosing the Altrincham game, where you'll will see an Away Supporters option (you may have to scroll down the page to find the game).
Advanced prices are available via the above steps online until 23:59pm on Friday, December 22 - after which prices rise by £2.
Please note, admission on the day is by card only.
Match Day Info
● The away section at Hayes Lane is an uncovered open terrace.
● Access to the stadium will be available from 4pm via the away turnstiles.
● Paying for admission on the day is by card only.
● A limited number of seats are available in the home section for ambulant disabled supporters along with wheelchair spaces. Contact email@example.com for more details.
● Car - From the M25 Motorway. Leaving M25 at Junction 4, follow A21 to Bromley and London, for approximately 4 miles and then fork left onto A232 s/p Croydon/ Sutton. At the second set of traffic lights turn right into Baston Road (B265), following it for about 2 miles as it becomes Hayes Street and then Hayes Lane. Bromley FC is on the right-hand side of the road just after a mini roundabout. There is ample free car parking. Free parking is also available for minibuses and coaches.
● Bus – Buses numbers 314 and 119 run frequently to and from Bromley South railway station (nearest station) which is approximately 20 minute walk from Bromley Football Club.
Can’t make the game?
Radio Robins will be broadcasting live on Radio Alty from 5.15pm.
Listen live on RadioAlty: https://streams.radio.co/s4d51ef3bf/listen
Listen live on RadioAlty: https://www.radioalty.co.uk/listen.html