Marketing & Communications Executive APPLY NOW
Marketing & Communications Executive
Altrincham Football Club are an ambitious and forward-thinking football club and are looking to recruit a Marketing & Communications Specialist to drive our marketing and commercial activities.
About the role
The successful candidate will be a creative and engaging story-teller who can capture the essence of our football club and community in all communications.
Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, you will curate and develop marketing campaigns, to help support and deliver existing and new projects at the club.
You will be able to take a concept such as Football for a Fiver, Non-League Day, Football versus Homophobia, and successfully execute an engaging campaign that the football club and our community can be proud of.
In addition to ownership of ongoing campaigns, you will develop new ideas for promoting the club and support all commercial activities at the club.
This is a permanent position, reporting directly to the Board of Directors and CEO, and based at The J.Davidson Stadium.
Key Performance Indicators of the Role
- To provide a consistent approach to all marketing activities, adhering to approved brand guidelines and tone of voice
- To reduce the reliance on volunteers in the current marketing and communications teams
- To support the key strategic commercial targets set by the board of directors
- Implement the marketing strategy in accordance with the commercial and brand goals of the football club
- Create and manage a marketing plan with visibility of campaigns planned across the following 3 months
- Implement the communications strategy in line with brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Provide weekly updates to the CEO and Board of Directors with progress against marketing and comms key performance indicators
- Create and publish outbound communication
- Create and publish Social Media content
- Create and send club email marketing (systems training provided)
- Website updates (news and commercial)
- Matchday content
- Creative content writing (essential)
- Ability to create marketing and content plans (essential)
- Ability to manage content and priorities from multiple stakeholders (essential)
- Ability to manage the club's social media output alongside volunteers to drive commercial and supporter and partner engagement (essential)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines (essential)
- Graphic design for online/social media (important, but training can be provided for applicants with moderate experience)
- Graphic design for print (desirable, but not essential)
- Videography and photography skills (desirable, but not essential)
- An interest in professional football (desirable)
Benefits & Rewards
- Competitive salary
- Flexible 37.5-hour week
- Career progress and development
- Club leisurewear provided
- Relaxed environment and supportive team-mates
- Easy access to public transport
We are an inclusive organization and actively promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, skills and potential. We welcome all applications from a wide range of candidates. Selection for roles will be based on individual merit alone.
Shortlisted applicants should be willing to design a marketing and communications campaign to present at the interview stage to demonstrate your skills.
2023-09-30|||Altrincham Football Club|||Marketing||||||RyWib6TB77lCtzg6|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||